Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Why I hate creepers in Minecraft

First I will tell you what is a creeper. It is a green rectangular mob.  If you go close to it, it will explode. Creepers walk very slowly.

I hate creepers. One time when I was playing Minecraft, making a trap  with red stone, a creeper came up behind me und blew up my trap and ME. The second thing is that one time when I was playing, I was building a house to survive in for the first night, but when I was building it, a creeper  blew it up. When a creeper blows up on dirt, you want to fix the hole, but then you notice that you do not have enough dirt to fix the hole, because during the explosion the dirt blocks get destroyed. The same happens with other blocks. That's why I hate creepers in Minecraft.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments.