I remember when I was young, about 7 years old, when I said to my parents that I wanted a snowboard.
My mom had to go to Finland. When she came back, she said she had a surprise for me.
I went to her and said, "What surprise?"
"Well, here is the surprise - a snowboard!"
"YAY!" I shouted and asked, "Where is it?"
My mom said that it was in the car, so I quickly put my jacket on and ran outside and there it was - my very own snowboard!
My snowboard had little ball pictures on it and also a gum ball machine where the balls got other balls on the top. On the bottom there was a cool sign. It was green,white and black on the top and on the bottom it's blue,orange,red,yellow,green,black and a bit of white.
My heart was pounding super duper fast of happiness when I got the snowboard.
Dear VR,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely surprise. I can feel your excitement.