So you want to open a present slowly? Let me teach you how!
You're probably wondering why I am making this because everyone knows how. Well, I am making this because some people are sooooooo excited to open them and they just can't control themselves. I had that problem. You probably have it too. So let me show you some ways to control yourself.......
-You think that maybe it's not what you want. Maybe it's just a weird toy that you don't even want. You'rr scared and slowly you open it.
-You're suspicious. You're wondering what's in it. It might be a WORM. So you're suspicious. But eventually you open it up.
-You're excited. You don't know what to do. You're like, "OMG THERE ARE LIKE PRESENTS EVERYWHERE. WHAT TO DO?!" And you're going on like that for hours. So technically it saves you time:):):)
Hope my instructions help you:)
There will be more parts. Like how to open them quick by shaking so you get it:)
Wow. That was nice. I liked the way you put: it might be a WORM!
ReplyDeleteWell thank you T.T
ReplyDelete