Thursday, November 21, 2013

My favourite things.

I have a lot of things I like. So let's start. So put your glasses on and get ready!!!

$ singing. 
I sing all the time. It's my number one thing. 
When I was 4, I used to put on my mom's shoes and sing. 
I used to take the broom and sing with it and make talent shows to my family. 
Sometimes my mom makes me sing in front of lot of people. I'm scared at first but then it's fun. 


$ dancing. 
Dancing is one of those things. 
Dancing is like that thing that you like and keep everywhere. 
Dancing is my......PASSION!!!!



$ gymnastics 
I can keep my balance really well. I also can do a really good bridge. I can put my foot up and hold it up for a long time. 
I think that gymnastics is really fun. 
Although it's hard. 



3 comments:

Thank you for the comments.