Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Why I write in a blog

I write in a blog because I like to write for other people. I also like to write because people can comment and start a big talk. As well as say what they liked in your writing. Let's say someone says, " I like this part" and that makes you feel happy. That's good if everyone is happy. How  I choose the topics? I think of what I like to do and use it to make a giant story.

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting!
    I really think your writings are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear TE,
    You have discovered the reason many other people blog. It matters that someone reads your writing. This is how the writing becomes alive. Comments matter too. I like how you said that it can start a talk.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments.