Monday, November 25, 2013

Trip to Holland part 3

In part 3 of are trip we went to place where they made wooden shoes that people from Holland have. I didn't buy any, because I didn't need any, because I have a million shoes. Some I don't even use.
We also followed a path that leads people to the windmills. When we got to the windmill, it started raining.  We also saw how they made some wierd stuff in a weird machine in the windmill.
Then there was the scary part where we had to go to the top. At the top it looked like the wind blower would kick me, so that was quite scary.
When we got down, everything was way better. But then we had to go back. It was raining heavily. We had to run to the car. After getting pretty wet, we made it to the car. Then we went back to the hotel. All the rain gave me a runny nose which I hate, because I hate being sick.

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting! I like the. Way you sad that you were scared. It's interesting to read about your life!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just lucky not to get hit by the wind blower

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been scary up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they really have Woden shoes I did not know that and also I have about a million shoes too but I d wear them but my mom keeps buying new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also a million shoes the wooden shoes come in holland and Germany only

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments.