When we entered the airport, we went to the security check.
When everything was all right, we went to eat a little sandwich in a cafe. It was a quite good sandwich. Then we went to wait on the bench near the door to our plane.
When I was waiting on the bench, I was playing on a phone. It was what I always do.
When we were ready to board the plane, and I was so exited to go to a new country, they checked our card. Then I was sitting on my seat on the plane.
When the plane finished flying, we got off in an airport in Holland. We went to get our suitcases. When we got our suitcases, we went to get the rented car.
When we got it, we went to the exit and we were on our way to the hotel.
When we got to the hotel, I was very very happy.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenice tom i guess you where very exited to go.
ReplyDeletei like to travel to.
so want to read all of the other parts cant wait.
I'll put it
ReplyDeleteVR there will be about 14 parts
ReplyDeleteWhen I go to a trip with my cousins we never get through the sucurity check because my cousins mom has some jewelry and wired things in her bag so she does not get through so it takes a lot of time and I do not like that because it wastes time.
ReplyDeleteSo you stand and get very very bored
ReplyDeleteYes, and in the bag there is like I do not know what is in the bag but weird things
ReplyDeleteHope you don't pee while waiting
ReplyDeleteI go toilet before just for waiting because it takes time
ReplyDeleteTHAT NEVER HAPPENS!
ReplyDeleteThen wath about vomit
ReplyDeleteThat only happens when I am sick and I am never sick
ReplyDeleteI am never sick to
ReplyDelete