Monday, November 18, 2013

My trip through Europe 1

I remember when I was going to a trip through Europe. First, we went to Latvia. We went to Latvia just to go to a very big water park. We went there for only a day. In the water park there were water slides, big pools, a kids pool and places where to eat and get smoothies. Yummy.
When I went to a water slide with my mom & dad, it was very exiting and fun. It was fun  because we kept on going around and around, and I almost fell off because my parents took up so much space. We were on this ring that you have to hold on and I could not because the ring was going so fast. It was very fun. We went over and over and over until I got bored. Then I went to a different slide where  you  go backwards.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds fun. You should write more and more and MORE of your European trips:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of similar to what I wrote which is trip to Holland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the part when you said your mom and dad were so big and you almost fell down

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments.