WARNING!!!
I DO OWN THIS WRITING, H O .My Cat :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):)
Maile is on the couch.
"Hello!!!! My name is Maile. I am a cat. You know what I always wanted to do? Well I always wanted to write about my self. So let's get started."
Click click click. Maile is typing. mMaile moves to another place.
"Hello!!!! My name is Maile. I am a cat. You know what I always wanted to do? Well I always wanted to write about my self. So let's get started."
Click click click. Maile is typing. mMaile moves to another place.
Me.
My name is Maile. I'm two years old. But the thing is that I'm not a human. I'm a cat. Click click click. You're probably wondering why a cat is writing about herself. Or even writing anything!!!!! Well, see ,my talent is to write. I just love to write about my life. So, I better move on. I live in Estonia but my home country is Lithuania. I have the BEST owner EVER!!!! Her name is Austoodle. She goes to a school in Estonia. She has a teacher called Ms.Terje. She has a friend named VR. But anyway I do not have anything to say more. So, bye.
Austoodle, "Maile are you using my schools iPad again?"
Maile, "No." Mile takes the iPad and hides.
Austoodle, "Are you sure? I heard clicking."
Maile, "Yes."
Love the final conversation
ReplyDeleteMaile is a cute and pretty name!
ReplyDeleteThat was very interesting I liked when you put the clicking sound into some parts.
ReplyDelete:D
I put a lot of effort in it
ReplyDeleteDear Austoodle,
ReplyDeleteYou chose an interesting perspective. You writing is humorous. I hope that we will hear more from Maile in the future.
well thankyou
ReplyDelete