It was my birthday I was turning 8 so I got earrings from my parents. We went to the place where you get your ears pierced. I was afraid but still I got my earrings. I got golden ones with with small pink diamonds in the middle, but then one earring got stuck on an umbrella. After a while we went to buy new ones with my dad. That's when I got my elephant earrings and I still have them. They are golden but no diamonds.

Do you have more earrings or only one pair?
ReplyDeleteI do have more pairs of earrings I can bring them on my shearing day if you want MR.
DeleteInteresting!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete:D
Ouch! That must have hurt!
ReplyDeleteNot really I mean it hurt a bit but the pain goes away in few minutes.
DeleteThis is a girly think but I don't care make more
ReplyDelete