Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas tree

I just love, love, love Christmas. I especially love decorating my Christmas tree. It's such fun! We have these small shiny red and silver balls that hang on the tree. We also had some purple, silver and yellow or golden Christmas tree scarfs. We also put a fake candy cane on, a toy reindeer, and an angel on the top. I think our tree lights up automatically. Once my dad got fake snow, it went everywhere! But it was all worth it, because the tree looked perfect. It just had that extra razzle-dazzle!

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you wrote. It's just really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love christmas to i wish to hear what you got last christmas that would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't celebrate Christmas but I still would really want to try me it you never know maby I'll try

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deat TT,
    Great details. I hope that your tree this year will be also perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also decorate our Christmas tree but I don't think it's as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments.