Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My grandpa came.

On Monday my grandpa came! He came to put some doors into my moms little office. When he came my grandma had sent me and my sister hats to bring to us. I got a hat that was pink whith white stars and my sister got one that had almost all of the rainbow colors on it with white and black stars. So now he has almost put the doors on with my dad but I don't know how far they are with the work like right now 11:42 P.M Tuesday since I'm in school. After school and all of my after school activities he will come pick me up from school. He is leaving on Wednesday morning tomorrow. This morning before I left to school I saw a list written by him but I could not understand his handwriting at all because it looked like ranadom squiggly lines so I asked my dad if he understood it and he read the whole thing to me and then I remembered that he has exactly well almost the same kind of handwriting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments.