Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Annoying Cat: Keyboard Cat

I am sitting at my desk playing a MInecraft mini game called Dragons. In that mini game you are on a  island or boat with other people and dragons start to break the island or boat. When you fall off, you are out of the game, but you earn 15 coins what is sweet. When I was playing just about to dodge a dragon that came in my way but then guess who, my cat.

My cat came and jumped on the keyboard. I was surprised that she could still jump on the table. I mean she is 11 years old. When I looked back to my computer screen I saw a sign saying 
YOU ARE OUT OF THE GAME. I got really, really, really, really mad at my cat.

But the next time I started to play I got second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments.