Friday, January 24, 2014

My Cat Kiisa

I have a cat called Kiisa she is 12 years old her birthday is in the end of summer. She is grey on on the tummy she is white like snow. My cat is mixed blooded that means she is mixed types. My cat likes the play all thogh she is 12 years old. My sister made a ball for her and she loves to play with it. Some things I don't like about my cat is that she sleeps in my bed and when I go the sleep my bed is full of fur. My cat hates when we leave her for at least 1 day so when we come home she will come with us all day long. I love my cat a lot and I think that she is a very good cat.🐱😊




1 comment:

  1. I like hearing stories about your cat. She has a strong personality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments.